2021 New Hampshire 12-Hour Discount Online CLE Package
Jun 30, 2020
NHMCLE does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH Minimum CLE requirement. The provider believes this course package meets the requirements of NH Supreme Court Rule 53 and may qualify for 12 online hours toward the annual NHMCLE requirement.
Courses in Package:
- Litigating Temporary Restraining Orders and Preliminary Injunctions and Handling the Business Emergency They Represent
- The Insurer's Duty To Defend An Insured Under A Commercial General Liability Policy: An Examination of The Policy’s Grant of Coverage
- The REAL-lity of Transactions: Avoiding Litigation in Real Estate by Understanding the Risks in the Transaction
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Complying with the Model Rules of Professional Conduct while Utilizing Emerging Technology in a Law Practice
- Tips and Techniques for Writing Persuasive, Powerful and Practical Legal Briefs
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Mental Health and Substance Abuse: Tips and Skills to Avoid Professional Liability
- The Attorney’s Professional Liability Policy: Tools and Techniques to Protect Your Coverage
- Handling IRS Collection Cases and Resolving IRS Problems
- Plain Language Estate Planning: How to Explain Estate Planning Principles and Documents to Your Client
What are the New Hampshire's CLE Requirements, see the New Hampshire CLE requirements page for your state’s continuing legal education requirements.